13 Palace Road
Kirkwall|From £40 - £50
13 Palace Road is run by a local family who strive to help you enjoy your stay and assist you wherever we can.
Beautifully appointed with all amenities close by. We provide a hearty breakfast made from local produce as well as a buffet of cereals, fruits and yogurts. Our hot smoked trout with scrambled eggs is a very popular choice.
We offer 2 twin rooms both en suite and 1 double room with private facilities, all rooms are clean and comfortable.
13 Palace Road is situated a stones through from St Magnus Cathedral and the Earls and Bishops Palaces, right in the centre of Kirkwall.
Enjoy a warm, Orcadian welcome!
- Ensuite bath and/or shower, some bedrooms
- Private bath and/or shower, some bedrooms
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Television available
- Satellite/cable TV
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Resident's lounge
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Vegetarian diets catered for on request
- Special diets catered for on request
- Children's play area
- Short breaks available