Brecks Self Catering
South Ronaldsay|From £375 - £695 per week
Brecks Self Catering is a very popular 4 star, Silver Green tourism rated holiday properties.
Completed to a very high finish in 2012 by local craftsmen, and keeping the character and charm of these beautiful buildings. Brecks is a haven for wildlife with our resident owl delighting our guests in front of the Barn with regular displays. We have planted thousands of trees around Brecks and on our farm which attract many different species of birds. We plant a number of trees each year to offset the carbon used by getting to Orkney and try and do our bit for the environment.
Underfloor heating and double sided log burners ensure you are cosy all year round whatever the weather outside. Comfy beds, power showers and seperate baths are available in both properties, as well as all the usual modern appliances. St Margaret's Hope Village is just 3 miles away and offers shops, post office, craft shop, restaurants, golf course, tennis courts, and playpark.
The owners Susan and James offer you a warm welcome to Orkney, and being Orcadian they can offer you a wealth of local information. Living nearby on the family farm they are on hand if there are any queries.
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- iPod docking station
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing Machine
- Telephone in bedrooms/self catering unit
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Property on working farm/croft
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Garden for resident's use
- Building of historic/literary/ architectural interest
- Open hearth fire
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Short breaks available