Buxa Farm Chalets & Croft House
Orphir|From £425 - £775 per week
Waterfront property on 20 acres of unspoilt land with stunning panoramic views of Hoy.
Three Norwegian style semi-detached wooden chalets and recently renovated croft house situated on the A964 between Houton and Stromness in Orphir. The croft house and chalets are under the Rural Stewardship scheme to preserve bird life. There is a bird hide on the property to observe birds up close on the pond.
Abundant wildlife can be viewed from the accommodation windows. A children's playpark adjacent to the croft house provides hours of play for young ones. A dedicated walk with gates at top and bottom has been developed giving easy access to the shore without having to climb over barbed wire.
Secure storage for bicycles and camping and fishing gear. Central location to all tourist attractions. Open all year. There are no hidden charges as all electric, linens, towels etc. are included in the tariff. Free Hi-speed satellite Wifi. For the sake of other visitors, we ask for no pets and no smoking please.
VisitScotland Children Welcome Award. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015.
*Late availability from 26th August starting at £650 per week. Short stays also available*
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Satellite/cable TV
- Non-smoking establishment
- Laundry facilities on site
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Disabled parking on site
- Garden for resident's use
- Building of historic/literary/ architectural interest
- Open hearth fire
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Children's play area
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Not all properties/caravans have all facilities indicated
- Short breaks available