Earl Thorfinn Cottage
Kirkwall|From £295 - £475 per week
Earl Thorfinn Cottage is a lovely 2 bedroom cottage in the heart of Kirkwall the capital of Orkney, Situated in a central location but still in a quiet area, 10 mins walk to town centre, St Magnus Cathedral Tankerness museum, small garden front and back. FREE WiFi. Email for best price and availability.
Earl Thorfinn Cottage is a lovely 2 bedroom cottage in the heart of Kirkwall the capital of Orkney. 10 mins walk to shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants. Situated in a central location but still in a quiet area, explore all of Orkney and the outer isles with most of the boat trips sailing from Kirkwall harbour daily to Westray, Papa Westray, Eday, Stronsay, Wyre, Shapinsay, Rousay and more.
- FREE WiFi
- Situated 5 mins walk to the town centre but still in a quiet little area with parking.
- Earl Thorfinn Cottage has one double bedroom and a twin room all with co-ordinated bedding and finishing's.
- Shower room/toilet with large bath sheets and hand towels, complimentary handmade Orkney soap and shower gel.
- To enjoy the sun there is a sheltered wee garden front and back.
- There is also parking at the front of the house.
- Earl Thorfinn Cottage is 10 mins walk to the Bus station and Kirkwall Tourist information centre that offers loads of information on Orkney, maps and guided tours.
- Huge variety of cafes, pubs and restaurants offering some good old Orkney
- Nearest grocer shop is only 5 mins walk down the road to William Shearer on Victoria street with a huge variety of whole foods, local baked bread, cakes, milk and Orkney meat and fish.
- Kirkwall has a beautiful selection of local shops and crafts displays also various Art Gallery's.
- Earl Thorfinn Cottage is walking distance of Harbour and Marina, Town Centre, Tankerness House Museum, St Magnus Cathedral, and Earls Palace.
- Kirkwall is the main town situated in the centre of the Orkney mainland therefore an excellent location to explore all the Neolithic Sites Skara Brae, Maeshowe, Standing stones, Ring of Brodgar and the newly discovered site Ness of Brodgar, Castle's, Walkmill Bay, Scapa beach
- Highland Park and Scapa Distillery also for heading out west mainland to Stromness or to the East mainland of Orkney to the Italian Chapel, Church-hill Barriers and more.
- The Northlink Ferry 'M.V Hrossey and the M.V Hjaltland ' sails up from Aberdeen and down from Shetland daily and docks in Kirkwall.
- Earl Thorfinn Cottage is less than 10 minute' drive away from the Northlink Ferry terminal and also on the road to and from Kirkwall Airport.
- Also Lots of fantastic walks and cycle routes from right outside your front Door (cycle hire available nearby)
- Hairdryer available
- Television available
- iPod docking station
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- DVD player available
- Private parking
- Garden for resident's use
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Short breaks available