Evie|From £250 - £575 per week
Set in the picturesque village of Evie, Kirkdale Apartments boast high quality accommodation in a recently refurbished parish church, which was built in 1886. Retaining many of the original features, this family run establishment has all the comforts of home, ideal for couples, families or larger groups.
Kirkdale Apartments are the perfect base for exploring all of Orkney’s natural and historical sites. The beautiful sandy beach of Aikerness is situated close by, as well as the Broch of Gurness - an ancient settlement thought to date back to about 100BC.
The local shop, post office and social club are all just a short walk away and the apartments are next to the main bus route.
Whether it be a quiet getaway or a large family gathering, why not see what Kirkdale Apartments has to offer!
- Ensuite bath and/or shower room(s) in self catering unit
- Hairdryer available
- Bed linen provided on request - free or hire
- Towels provided on request - free or hire
- Television available
- Satellite/cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Non-smoking establishment
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- DVD player available
- CD player available
- Private parking
- Building of historic/literary/ architectural interest
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Not all properties/caravans have all facilities indicated
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Short breaks available