Kirkwall|From £55 - £150
Avalon House is a modern purpose built family run Guest House with 5 en-suite rooms, only 20 minutes walk from the historic town centre of Kirkwall.
Avalon is situated close to the sea with views across Kirkwall Bay and out towards the Inner North Isles. Great views of the bay with sailing boats and ferries/liners sailing past or anchoring off Kirkwall Harbour.
Home cooking, home comforts and a warm welcome await you at Avalon House. All rooms have en-suites with memory foam mattresses, king size and single beds, digital tv and wireless broadband access and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a private car park and garage space for bicycles.
Avalon is awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015 also Trivago Rated Excellent 2015.
- Ensuite bath and/or shower, all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Television available
- Tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms
- Laundry service
- DVD player available
- Private parking
- Disabled parking on site
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- Garden for residents use
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Vegetarian diets catered for on request
- Special diets catered for on request
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Short breaks available